We're looking for our next colleague - someone who's good for the role, good for HISTERESIS and good at lots of things!
We're looking for smart, team-oriented people who can get things done, love big challenges and welcome big changes.
If you have sales experience, knowledge of laboratory techniques and like to travel, subscribe and when we have new job openings we will let you know first!
Sales engineer - research equipment
Promoting and selling specialized equipment for R & D institutes and universities.
Mandatory minimum requirements:
- Graduate or undergraduate technical studies (electrotechnics, electronics, physics, chemistry, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good organizing and negotiating ability
- Proactive attitude, flexibility, dynamism, honesty
- Driving license and availability to travel in Romania and abroad
- Ability to understand technical specifications
- Good English skills - written and spoken
- Previous experience in sales and promotion of equipment is an advantage.
- To keep the current portfolio of clients and to extend the range of applications;
- To evaluate the market and identify future opportunities in order to expand the current portfolio of clients;
- To get a good knowledge of the equipment we are offering and to accurately identify the needs of the customers;
- To communicate with the external partners in order to obtain the most appropriate technical solution and commercial offer in response to the client's needs;
- To present to the clients technical and commercial offers, and to assist them in the decision-making and buying process;
- Conferences and meetings attendance;
- Regular reporting on the visits / offers / orders.
What we offer:
- Fixed salary + sales commission
- Car, phone, laptop
HISTERESIS is specialized in distribution of high technology equipment - both for research and industry, covering various areas, from lasers and optics to vacuum and spectroscopy.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org