HISTERESIS is distributing Gooch & Housego ( USA ) products - a global leader in photonics technology. When combined with the company’s optical, mechanical, electronic and software design capabilities, G&H is able to provide complete optical system design, engineering and manufacturing services.
HISTERESIS represents on Romanian market - SPECS (Berlin, Germany) - our partner for customized systems and components for surface science. With an experience of 25 years and with a great team of more than 150 engineers and designers, SPECS design and products instruments for nanotechnology, material science and surface science based on methods such as XPS, UPS, AES, ISS, STM, LEEM/PEEM, LEED, SIMS, SNMS and HREELS, leading the way in state-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge components and individually designed complex systems for surface analysis.Through our close collaboration and strong partnership with SPECS, we can offer you the best products on the market of spectroscopy:
- Instruments for Scanning Probe Microscopy – SPM
- Nanonis = designed for uncompromising demands of scientific excellence in a wide variety of SPM applications
- Diffraction components = Low Energy Electron Diffraction (LEED) - one of the most powerful methods to determine surface structures and Reflection High Energy Electron Diffraction (RHEED) - a powerful method for the structural analysis of surfaces
- Plasma sources = UHV compatible and completely bakeable, suiting all your applications.
- Ion sources = suitable for both research and industry, you can have a variety of sources for deposition, excitation and charge neutralization, compliant with industry standards, good price-performance ratio, stability, and longevity.
- X-ray sources
- UV sources
- Electron Beam Evaporator
- Specialized & Customized UHV Systems for Surface Analysis
- EnviroESCA = Electron Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis under Environmental Conditions
HISTERESIS closely collaborates on Romanian market -Applied Photonics - a UK company specializing in technology based on Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), allowing us to supply a range of LIBS products including bench-top, portable, fiber-optic, stand-off and custom-designed systems.